Thursday, January 28, 2016

Subject: Vote campains

I wonder who people are campaning, even if im not 18, i think i would like to vote for, anyone would want a extra vote for somthing good, even me. i don't know who is campaning, but voting sounds very cool, anyway, i wonder if anyone leaves comments on my blog, Michael  seems to get a lot more comments, do you leave comments on my blog? If you want your voice to be heard by a lot of people, I will happily write a comment about your vote! just leave a comment, i read my comments very often, so you don't have to worry about my blog, then all you have to do is wait. and you can let your voice be heard! but please leave your name, my blog does not allow anunamas  comments, and please no comment fighting,  its getting late, i have to go, but one more thing, i hope you have fun reading my blog! see you tommorow, love, Kate.

3 comments:

  1. I think i made a good blog, voting is on T.V and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I vote for your blog being awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom loves your blog (and you!) I missed you while I was at work!

    ReplyDelete