Friday, January 29, 2016

subject: school and home activites

I think school is fun, It is fun having a day off or two, but if i haven three weeks off of school, it gets so boring! i don't think it is crazy, but the boys do, so i think me and mom should bake a pie sometime soon, we mostly never do that, or maybe cookies, that sounds delightful, i love cookies crumbled in the center, when i can, i bring a hula hoop inside for a little exersise, or i just play on the computer, Xbox, or my private kindle. i can draw over the weekend, paint, use my tape and make pictures, i can make string pictures, i can play in the snow, i can sketch, i can draw a very good dragon, i can do a new blog,( Im just about to do that!) I can acrobatics, gymnastics, yoga, dinokami, origami, karigami, or draw a self portrait,and a portrait. thats what i do over the weekend! and be looking at Michael's blog called The The planet of Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment