Saturday, November 19, 2016

Our new farmhouse and my new pet

we are buying a new house. it is going to be a farmhouse, we are going to get a pet. it's going to be a cat! I can't wait to move into the farmhouse! but i am not very sure that we will be going to the same school, but Mom told me that if we have been at that school for a while that they probably will let us stay.  we will be moving around January or Febuary. our farmhouse is on White oak road, and there is not a lot of trees there, and because i live by  BIG forest that is something i will have to get used to. speaking of pets, i really want my cat to be a kitten. if i get a kitten i will write about my kitten. i really am looking forward to my kitten because that will be my first pet. i am so exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment