Saturday, February 6, 2016

Subject: spaceships

Me and David like making spaceships, I always make the high-tech stuff on the sides of boxes and use that as our spaceship. we mostly use white and blue clothes for NASA outfits. those are also my school colors, i'm mostly always the pilot and leader and David is the second-in-command. I have squirt-guns and we use them as sun-blasters. If you feel proud and important you can Skype me. Don't worry i have i have a profile, we all do. Sometimes Mom won't let us use boxes, so we make miniuture model spaceships, i like it. see ya, Kate

6 comments:

  1. Spaceships sound fun. I used to make cars out of boxes when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel proud and important... that you're my daughter! I will Skype you. Or we can just talk when you get home from school. Love you!
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel proud and important... that you're my daughter! I will Skype you. Or we can just talk when you get home from school. Love you!
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm okay with that. but you said the same thing twice, but i still love you the same

    ReplyDelete